Thursday 28 February 2013

February winners


Good afternoon and can I start by saying what a wonderful collection of entries to our Fur and Feathers theme, it really did grab your imagination and there were some great takes on the theme. So as you can imagine there were lots of entries on our shortlists, but as always we had to whittle them down to four and these are the lucky names:

Winner of the fabulous collection of essential adhesive products from Stix2 is...................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Alison

Congratulations Alison, I think your lovely piece of artwork brought out the inner child in several of us. Please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can get your prize off to you

And closely on the winners heels are our Top 3.....................

Dot

Jean

Henrietta

Our congratulations to you all, please grab the appropriate logo from our sidebar to wear on your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge and a rather fabby prize as well.

5 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Congratulations to Alison, Dot, Jean and Henrietta. These are stunning works. Nicola x

Jean said...

Thank you for choosing my peacock card for your top 3, I am delighted. Congratulations to Alison , Dot and Henrietta as well, all great projects.
Jean x

Grá O'Neill said...

Fabulous cards, congratulations to the winners :)

Henriëtte said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3. :) Congratulations to the other ladies!!
Henriette

Words and Pictures said...

Thank you so much - I'm thrilled to see how much people seem to have loved this Peter Rabbit number - brings out my inner child too!! Congratulations to the top 3 - such beautiful cards!
Alison xx