Thursday 30 October 2014

October winners


I think it's official - you all love Autumnal creations as much as we do, you really did share some wonderful pieces of artwork with us this month. And that meant our task of selecting our winners was oh so hard and it's taken some time to narrow the names down, but we got there in the end in a very close run contest and I am please to announce that the winner of the £35 store voucher from Imagination Crafts is................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Valerie
Only one word for this one - stunning

Congratulations Valerie, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can arrange for you to choose your prize goodies. And don't forget to collect our winners badge.

And our Top 3 are.............................
Sarn
We all love a bit of magic

Bethie
So elegant with such neat stitching

Sarah
Classic and stylish

Well deserved recognition all of you, please go grab our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back Sunday with our new challenge and another fabulous prize.

5 comments:

hellerlittle said...

congrats to all !!!
CU hellerlittle

Sarah said...

Ooh, what a great start to Friday!! Thanks ever so much for my top 3 spot, I am certainly in good company!! Well done everyone!! xx

Sarn said...

Many congrats to Valerie on her well-deserved win.

Chuffed to pieces to make the Top 3 myself. Thank you sooo much!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

BethieJ said...

Thank You for choosing my card in the top 3! CONGRATS to all the winners!

Canonbury creations said...

OMG I never thought to check and Sally has just let me know I won the challenge, I'm over the moon!! Many thanks for choosing my card as there were so many fabulous entries.